How to use the Obamacare savings chart
Obamacare Affordable Health Insurance in Missouri is available through the HelpLine at 314-822-1422 for assistance with enrollment and plan selection options.
- Under Obamacare in Missouri most people can use adjusted gross income to estimate 2015 income. When you fill out a Marketplace application a different figure, called modified adjusted gross income, is used. Learn more about estimating 2015 income.
- Include in your 2015 household everyone you will claim as a dependent on your tax return and any children who live with you. Be sure to include their income when you estimate your household income. Learn more about who to include in your household.
- If you’re married, you must file a joint tax return for 2015 in order to get lower costs on 2015 Marketplace coverage based on your income. Note: If you’re a victim of domestic abuse, domestic violence, or spousal abandonment, you may not have to file jointly
- As the Obamacare chart shows, if your state isn’t expanding Medicaid, you have limited income, and you’re not eligible for Medicaid under your state’s current rules, you don’t qualify for any of the Obamacare affordability programs under the health care law. Learn how you can get low-cost health care at a Community Health Center near you.
- If your estimated 2015 income is too high to qualify for Obamacare savings, learn about your options for buying coverage.
More on Marketplace costs and savings
- Learn more about Obamacare & lower costs on monthly premiums based on your income.
- Learn more about lower out-of-pocket costs based on your income
For Obamacare in Missouri call 314-822-1422 for assistance with enrollment and plan selection options.